DLA will be remote ONLY on Friday, February 26th to completing the 2nd round of the vaccine.
Teachers will be preparing for the combining of Section 1 and Section 2 during this time. Beginning Monday, March 1st both sections will combine and be in person Monday-Friday.
As we welcome section 1 and 2 into the building, please review the following:
- All Students must be in full uniform
(DLA shirt/Khaki Pants or 6-8th and Navy for K-5/gym shoes or dress shoes)
- To reduce the spread of the virus Masks MUST BE WORN at all times (including the bus) when 6' ft distance rule can not be adhered to. Please make sure the mask properly fit your student(s) as well as remind your students must wear them over their nose.
- Please note: failure to comply with the mask policy, a parent will be contacted an the student will need to be picked up.
- Please bring a water bottle or bottle water to drink during the day. In effort to reduce the spread of the virus, common areas such as the cafeteria and water fountains must be closed during this time.
- Drop off (car riders) will be in the back parking lot only! Students will exit the car to a staff member that will conduct the health check. Please do not pull off until your student has entered the building. If a student displays a fever of 100 will have to complete a questionnaire will be conducted to determine the state of the child's health.
- All Cellphones should remain in a secure location until the end of the school day. If students are seen using a cell phone, it will be confiscated and a parent/guardian will need to pick it up.
- Meals will still be available during pick up upon request.
- 3rd-8th grade will need to bring their devices daily.
- Please review your students grade levels' school supplies and make sure they are bringing them on the assigned days.
What if I am remote ONLY?!
All current REMOTE STUDENTS will remain remote only with the option to switch 4th quarter. The same instruction and support provided for remote only students at this time will remain.
If you wish to change your student to the REMOTE ONLY option please contact your child's teacher immediately.
If you have any questions please contact 937.567.9426 for assistance.